Compatible with modular gripped Hoyt target line products, i.e. Invicta, Podium, Hyper Edge, Prevail and Pro Force.
- The grips come in kits of two: 0 and 5 degrees (Low), 10 and 15 degrees (High)
- Each kit contains the base portion of the grip
- Comes with two 6-32 hex nuts for installation
- The UltraGrip shape is designed for absolute shot consistency. The harder corners, integrated texture, and flat back ensure repeatable hand placement.
- The idea of a higher grip angle is that it will relax your forearm muscles by positioning your knuckles in front of your wrist joint. Give it a try and raise your bow hand and make a stop sign with relaxed fingers. You will feel a tension in your forearm. Now lower the angle of your palm, shifting your knuckles more forward and see how the tension in your forearm disappears. This translates to a softer more controlled aim.
- This grip will not fit on Hoyt bows that don't have the modular grip system for example the ProComp, Vantage, Contender etc.
- Made in the USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.