Designed for comfort
Please note - If you think you need a large, you should get the medium. If you KNOW you should get the large get the large - we have never exchanged a medium for a large. The medium feels shockingly well even in large hands.
What makes The Hinge special - 100’s of peoples fingers and hands were measured to create finger bed sizes that are distinct and allow for extreme repeated hand placement in the body of the release. It truly is the most comfortable release you’ll ever shoot.
Easy to use micro adjust - Just use the 1/16” allen key that comes with it. To make the HINGE slower turn the internal set screw counterclockwise to make it faster turn it clockwise.
Easily swap from click to no-click - This is done by switching your hooks. Simply remove the set screw on the head of the release and un-pin the existing hook and replace with a new one. Get different length hooks here.
The Hunting Bracket - was specifically designed with the hunter in mind with the added bonus of allowing target shooters to fine tune the weight of their release to get that perfect feel.
- 1 - Hinge release in brass or aluminum
- 1 - 0.020" click or no-click hook pre-installed.
- 1 - Aluminum 3-Finger Funky Finger in dark gray
- 1 - 1/16” gold allen key for micro-adjust
- 1 - Certificate of authenticity ensuring you get superior post purchase customer service and a higher resale value if you’re crazy enough to ever part ways with your HINGE. (post sales service and warranty transfer with the certificate of authenticity — we recommend not throwing it away.)
- Thumb pegs sold separately here
- Find accessories that fit The Hinge here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.