Compatible with modular gripped Hoyt target line products, i.e. Podium, Hyper Edge, Prevail and Pro Force.
- Comes with the 5º, 10º and 15º in any of the 11 colors.
- Comes with four 6-32 hex nuts for installation
- The idea of a higher grip angle is that it will relax your forearm muscles by positioning your knuckles in front of your wrist joint. Give it a try and raise your bow hand and make a stop sign with relaxed fingers. You will feel a tension in your forearm. Now lower the angle of your palm, shifting your knuckles more forward and see how the tension in your forearm disappears. This translates to a softer more controlled aim.
- All grips have a texture that is anti-slip even on the most rainy days your hand placement will not change.
- This grip will not fit on Hoyt bows that don't have the modular grip system for example the ProComp, Vantage, Contender etc... If you'd like a custom grip for these bows we recommend making your own with our Mold your own grip kit.